MIG_Track_Narrow_Gap_Welding_Heads.pdf (1.46 MB)
- Thick-wall tube welding expert in energy industry-welding head
- Suitable for thick-wall narrow groove welding, with wire swinging
This system is made up of a narrow groove MIG welding head, manipulator, positioner and MIG Programmable orbital welding power Source, controlled by PLC.
This system is suitable to bevel depth of 250mm narrow groove welding(width 9~12mm, inclined 1/100~2/100 I bevel), make both bevel sides penetrated by wave wire.
Application: Thermal power, valve, coal mine machinery, engineering machinery, boiler and so on.
- Suitable for bevel width less than 9mm narrow bevel welding
- Make both sides completely welding by moving of tungsten
- High deposition efficiency, low heat input
- Welding method: Horizontal, vertical and orbital welding
- Special multi-channel water cooling, high duty cycle
- Double gas protection, ensure weld quality
- Suitable for carbon steel, stainless steel
|Bevel Type||U, J type|
|Tube Thickness (mm)||30-250|
|Bevel Width (mm)||9-20|
|Max Current (A)||350|
|Max Wire Feeding Speed(mm/min)||240000|
|Wire Diameter (mm)||Φ1.0, Φ1.2|
|Protective Gas||Mixed gas|